Tropical Paver Sealing Earns Coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award 5th Year
Award reflects businesses’ consistently high level of customer service
Tropical Paver Sealing has been awarded the prestigious 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Angie’s List Super Service Award, an honor bestowed annually on approximately 5 percent of all the businesses rated on the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on local service companies.
“Our Super Service Award winners are the cream of the crop when it comes to providing consistently high quality customer service, as judged by the customers who hired them,” said Angie Hicks, founder of Angie’s List.
Tropical Paver Sealing has been sealing brick pavers in Florida since 1983 and has extremely satisfied customers. We offer real warranties for the services we provide. You can rest assured that we use only the best quality sealing materials along with state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Our sealing system will offer you the following:
- Help prevent the structural deterioration of the paver's soft top coating.
- Protect your pavers from fading in the harmful Florida sun.
- Stop mildew, oil and other stains, eliminate tire tracks from vehicles and is skid resistant.
- Reduce the efflorescence (white film or crystals that rise to the top of pavers) process.
- Will enhance the color of your pavers with a beautiful satin, satin-gloss, or matte finish (your choice).
- Will help reverse the aging process giving your brick pavers a lustrous finish enhancing your curb appeal.
Angie’s List Super Service Award winners have met strict eligibility requirements including earning a minimum number of reports, an exemplary rating from their clients and abiding by Angie’s List operational guidelines.
Ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List, but members can find the Super Service Award logo next to business names in search results on AngiesList.com.
Angie’s List collects consumer reviews on local contractors and doctors in more than 500 service categories. Currently, more than 2 million consumers across the U.S. rely on Angie’s List to help them make the best hiring decisions. Members get unlimited access to local ratings via Internet or phone, exclusive discounts, the Angie’s List magazine and help from the Angie’s List complaint resolution service. Take a quick tour of Angie’s List and view the latest Angie’s List news.