What to consider before your scheduled Restoration or Sealing Project:
- Turn off your sprinkler system on the day your pavers are being cleaned and sealed.
- Make sure all automobiles that will need to be used are out of the garage and not on the paver area that is to be cleaned and sealed. If you are not home the day of cleaning and sealing and if garage doors close on the pavers, make arrangements with your sealing technician to be sure that garage doors will be left open.
- The paver surface can be opened to foot traffic 4 hours after cleaning and sealing is completed.
- The paver surface can be opened to vehicular traffic 48 hours after cleaning and sealing is complete. To prevent tire markings do not make any tight turns or sudden stops.
- You may swim in your pool the next day.
- Schedule landscapers and lawn maintenance personnel at least 2 days after sealing to allow for sufficient 'curing' time. Advise them to not make tight turns on sealed pavers with mowers, vehicles or other riding equipment to prevent tire markings.
We recommend sealing maintenance every 2-3 years.
PLEASE NOTE: Tropical Paver Sealing offers pressure washing services to existing customers or customers who will be getting sealant services.
Why Seal Pavers:
We are often asked why pavers need to be sealed. The following slide show includes valuable information and examples of the benefits of sealing pavers.
If you still have questions about the benefits of sealing your pavers, please read "To Seal or Not to Seal" which includes valuable information for home owners with brick, travertine, natural stone or artificial stone pavers.
What Locations Are Serviced:
We provide paver sealing services to a very large area within Florida. With three offices within the state of Florida, we can service just about any city, town or county. Please see our list of service locations. If your town is not listed, please fill out our estimate form. We may be able to accommodate your location.
Who is the Best Paver Sealing Company?
If your location is listed in the service locations mentioned above, then Tropical Paver Sealing is the best paver sealing company in your area! No need to continue searching. Read why...
If you still have questions, please contact our office. We'd be happy to answer your questions.