Travertine Sealing and Restoration
SEALING is one of the most important things you can do to maintain and upkeep your travertine investment. It is the equivalent to waxing the paint on your brand new car in order to maintain its original state.
Why should you seal your travertine surfaces?
- Prevents erosion
- Prevents color fading
- Prevents most stains
- Can extend the life almost indefinately
- Holds down mildew
What do we seal?
- Brick Pavers
- Any natural stone or artificial hardscape
Natural (matte) lustre or Semi-gloss finishes available.
Our product is two-in-one, both a sealer and sand stabilizer all in one.
State-of-the-art Start to Finish All in One Day Paver Sealing.
We seal with commercial grade, state-of-the-art, environmentally safe water-based sealer. Which we do not thin out the two part mixture beyond recommendations such as other companies do to provide you a lower price. This will only shorten the lifespan of your sealing. We take pride in giving our customers quality products and quality work to ensure full life of the sealing project.
With a sealer designed to be used on wet surfaces there is no need to put off your sealing job during Florida's annual rainy season.
If you have it we can seal it!
* Patio decks * Driveways * Pool Decks * Cool Decks * Walkways * Common Areas *
See our list of service locations. Whether it's a residential project or Town Square, We Seal It All!
Helpful Information for Before and After Your Sealing Job.
- Turn off your sprinkler system on the day your pavers are being cleaned and sealed.
- Make sure all automobiles that will need to be used are out of the garage and not on the paver area that is to be cleaned and sealed. If you are not home the day of cleaning and sealing and if garage doors close on the pavers, make arrangements with your sealing technician to be sure that garage doors will be left open.
- The paver surface can be opened to foot traffic 4 hours after cleaning and sealing is completed.
- The paver surface can be opened to vehicular traffic 48 hours after cleaning and sealing is complete. To prevent tire markings do not make any tight turns or sudden stops.
- You may swim in your pool the next day.
- Due to the fact we will be using powerful pressure washing, there will be noise and sand all over. Our team will wash down the areas.
- Pools: We ask that your pool is running during the cleaning process. The team attempts to keep debris at a minimum in your pool, but due to the fact we are using high powered pressure washers, on the coping there may be some debris. Also, we remove your skimmer cover and relocate it to an area outside of the work zone, so it does not adhere to the deck when sealer is applied.
- Schedule landscapers and lawn maintenance personnel at least 2 days after sealing to allow for sufficient 'curing' time. Advise them to not make tight turns on sealed pavers with mowers, vehicles or other riding equipment to prevent tire markings.
Tropical Paver Sealing • Main Office: 727-786-4011
We are a certified Seal 'n Lock Technician!